Vegan skincare and bath treats.
BubbleOff are two sisters from Lancashire who create and make all their own vegan skincare products. You will find them creating at their shop in Leigh and trading at the best artisan markets in the north west including The Clog Market. They also sell wholesale. Their products are totally vegan so it’s all the gorgeous and most definitely cruelty free.
Here’s what they say…
“We are a small family business from Manchester who hand make skin loving products that are Cruelty Free and Vegan.
We have been making our skin care and bath products in small batches in our little workshop since 2011 and started selling at local markets in 2013.
The BubbleOff! team is Emily and Clare (the BubbleOff! sisters) who are busy hand making all of our lovely products from scratch, Charlotte (Emily’s daughter) who helps with marketing, consultation on products and can sometimes be found on the market stall!
We can now be found at markets in Greater Manchester and Lancashire most weekends as well as now selling our products nationwide through our online shop.
All BubbleOff! products are Vegan and Cruelty Free. BubbleOff! has now been accredited by PETA and we can be found on the PETA database of Vegan and Cruelty Free companies.
You can find us at markets throughout Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside or at our shop 151 Chapel Street, Leigh WN7 2AL
What is BubbleOff! about?
– With the help of our chemist and customers, we work hard to produce vegan products that are not only cruelty free, funky, fresh and smell delicious, but are soft and gentle to even the most sensitive skin. We found NO extra benefits to using animal products in skin care than natural oils and butters and felt strongly that our products should be vegan and cruelty free.
– We make all of our products using locally sourced natural ingredients. All of our suppliers have provided certification to prove that their raw ingredients is NOT tested on animals and complies with EU regulations.
– ALL of our products are vegan, including our skin creams and serums.
– We do NOT test our product on animals (just sisters!) and all ingredients used by us is cruelty free.
– We want everyone to be able to enjoy BubbleOff! products and we take time to perfect our recipes to make sure that can happen.
Read our customer reviews…
Bath bombs are fabulous, 1000 x better than the high street brand who sell them. They do not leave stains in bath and all of them smell gorgeous! Xx
– Sarah (Manchester)
My girls adore your Charlotte and Violet shower gels, they also bubble up fab in the bath, and I’ve just tried my first wah wah, omg in hooked!!!!!! Thanks for all your advice Emily, you’re a star xxxxx
“I love BubbleOff! products, they make my skin feel so soft”
– Ali (Warrington)
“I think this is the start of a new addiction!!”
– Louise (Stockport)
“I can’t believe there is a cream that smells like bubble gum… You’ve made my life!!”
– Katy (Warrington)
I got bought a selection of your wah wahs and wow!! What an amazing product! I have a skin condition which leaves me with very dry skin which most products can’t get rid of! Your wah wah has worked wonders! I feel like a new woman! Thank you! Xx
“These ladies are lovely and their skin creams are amazing”
“These products are GREAT for dry skin”
– Nick (Wigan)
“The Beardy Buff beard oil is great. It leaves my beard soft and my skin feels really smooth.”
Bought Yoof Juice on Saturday…what lovely stuff, my skin feels wonderful and I feel all the better because it is cruelty free and made with natural things. Thanks
You can contact us at: email@example.com or telephone 07865000886. For a full list of local markets and where to find us, please go to the “Find Us” page.”